Rotterdam Complete Tour
Is it difficult to choose between the upper decks and the machine room? Than we recommend the Rotterdam Complete Tour! That tour will take you on an exciting journey from the upper deck right into the ship’s belly (the engine room). Look across the monumental bow, watch the heavy windlasses, climb up the towering bridge, check out the chart room, the radio room and visit the original captain’s cabin.
– Daily between 10 AM and 5 PM (last admission 2 PM)*
– On weekdays, the engine room tour departs every hour and on weekends every half hour*
– The route to the upper decks is at your own pace
– Price: €16,50 and €10,- for children (4-12 years)
– Duration: ± 2,5 hours
– Not suitable for wheelchair users
*From Monday to Wednesday, the tour is conducted in two parts by one of our hosts on board. For both tours you have one hour to be guided around the ship. Starting times for both parts are: 10 AM, 11 AM, 12 o’clock and at 2 PM, 3 PM and 4 PM. You can choose which part you want to follow first.
**reserve your time slot on board only