Our sister hotels
Since June 2013, the ss Rotterdam is a part of the WestCord Hotel Group. There are WestCord hotels in Amsterdam, Delft, Leeuwarden, Raalte, Garderen and on the Dutch Wadden islands Vlieland, Terschelling and Ameland.
The ss Rotterdam also has a WestCord sister hotel located in Rotterdam: Hotel New York. After WestCord Hotels took over ss Rotterdam, two icons of the city of Rotterdam joined hands after so many years. The ss Rotterdam – former flagship of the Holland America Line (HAL) – and Hotel New York – former headquarters of the Holland America Line.
Wad – Vlieland, Terschelling and Ameland
- Hotel de Wadden (3-stars) is in the historic Dorpsstraat of the village East-Vlieland. Hotel de Wadden is a small and friendly family hotel with a warm personal atmosphere.
- Strandhotel Seeduyn (4-stars) on Vlieland has a truly unique location. Nowhere on Vlieland will you find a hotel that is so free and close to the sea. No busy boulevard, just the smell of the sea and murmur of the waves.
- Hotel Schylge (4-stars) is in the lively harbour of the village West-Terschelling and has a wonderful view over the Wadden sea.
- Residentie Boschrijck (4-stars) is hidden in the woods of village West-Terschelling. Charming and quiet yet close to the village, the hotel has a relaxed island feel and offers many possibilities.
- Hotel Noordsee (4-stars) on Ameland is on the Strandweg (beach road). Hotel Noordsee has comfortabele hotel rooms and family apartements (with cooking facilities).
City – Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Delft, Leeuwarden, Garderen and Raalte
- Art Hotel Amsterdam (3-stars) is in the city quarter Westerpark, 10 minutes by public transport from Amsterdam city centre. Art Hotel Amsterdam is suitable for both business and private use.
- Art Hotel Amsterdam (4-stars) is next to Art Hotel Amsterdam (3-stars). Design is also the keyword for the public areas, furthermore you will find an art gallery of the famous Dutch artist Herman Brood.
- City Centre Hotel Amsterdam (3-stars) is a cosy centre hotel situated in the heart of Amsterdam. Its centre location makes it the perfect base to visit the city of Amsterdam.
- Fashion Hotel Amsterdam (4-stars) is situated opposite the World Fashion Centre, within ring road A10 of Amsterdam. Fashion Hotel Amsterdam has 260 spacious modern design rooms.
- Hotel New York (4-stars) is a contemporary hotel in one of the most beautiful locations in Rotterdam, an area of international standard due to its new urban development.
- Hotel Delft (4-stars) is ideally situated on the A13 between Rotterdam and Den Haag (The Hague), next to IKEA. Our open and contemporary ambiance will make you feel at home.
- WTC Hotel Leeuwarden (4-stars) in Leeuwarden, capital city of Friesland, is located close to the Holland Casino and has a direct connection with the WTC Expo.
- Hotel De Veluwe (4-stars) is situated in the midst of the Veluwe forests in the village of Garderen. The Veluwe offers various walking and cycle routes through the peaceful, unspoilt natural surroundings.
- Hotel Salland (4-stars) is on the edge of the Salland village of Raalte. The hotel is built to look like a Saxon farmstead using traditional building materials. The lush country landscape of Salland has various walking and cycling routes to offer.